Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Influenster Review: Rimmel Products


Rimmel Scandaleyes Warerproof Eyeliner

This eyeliner is a little different from what I am used to. I usually use maybelline liquid eyeliner pens, but I have use this Rimmel product for the past few days. It is longer-lasting than my usual eyeliner and goes on easily. 

I feel as though this product makes my eyes pop rather than be easily overlooked. This eyeliner is definitely one that I would recommend to anyone looking to change their "usual" makeup. 

The other product I tested by Rimmel is their Just Let It Go Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. 

Unlike most makeup removers, this product does not leave an oily residue. It leaves your skin feeling clean rather than feeling the need to rewash. It succeeded in easily removing the waterproof eyeliner and fiber mascara that I used for the day. I normally do not use this type of cleanser, but I will start! I loved this product and would recommend it to anyone. 

Hope you've enjoyed this review! I received these products in my #FrostyVoxBox from Influenster. Check back in a few days for a overall review of what I received. 

With love,

Alexa 


No comments:

Post a Comment