Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Influenster Review: Celestial Seasonings


I recently received my #frostyvoxbox from #Influenster! I'm so excited to review these products that I received for free in hopes of making them a part of my routine! 

The first product I am reviewing is the Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Holiday Tea. Now, I was unable to taste this tea for myself because I am allergic to cinnamon. Lucky for me, my dad and stepmom are avid tea drinkers. 

Upon first sip, my dad said that the tea had very good flavor. It was minty and left a refreshing feeling in his mouth sort of like a cool breath mint. Both he and my stepmom appreciated and enjoyed the minty, refreshing tea and plan on purchasing this flavor in the future. 

Check back here in the next few days to see a review of the Rimmel makeup products that I received in my voxbox! Until then, hope you're enjoying the holiday season' 

God bless,
Alexa 

No comments:

Post a Comment