Sunday, December 28, 2014

Full Influenster #FrostyVoxBox Review

I recently received the Influenster #FrostyVoxBox. All products were complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes. This post will give a small review of each of the products that I received.

The product I've most recently tested is the Boots No. 7 Protect & Perfect ADVANCED Serum. This product is effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles in order to keep your skin looking young and bright. It goes on smoothly and does not leave any oily residue like I initially expected. It left my skin feeling soft. This product is hypoallergenic, as well. Overall, this product would be great for anyone on the market for something to preserve younger looking skin. #GetADVANCED

The NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum was a brilliant shade of lipstick. It was not overly bold, which I was afraid of, but it was perfect just to add some color. I usually do not wear lipstick, so I was hesitant when applying this product. I wore it on Christmas Eve and Christmas day and loved it! Definitely a great product from New York Color Cosmetics. Get #SugarPlum

The Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea was a product that I could not test personally because I am allergic to cinnamon. However, I got my dad and my stepmom to try it and they both loved it! They said that it had a very refreshing, minty taste. It was not overwhelmingly so, but it was perfect! It left their mouth feeling fresh, rather than bogged down with too many clashing flavors. The #celestialtea was a great hit with them!

I love my EcoTools Hair Brush. It is a round brush, which I usually do not use, but it is fantastic. It left my hair feeling soft and smooth, rather than its usual frizziness. I used the brush when drying my hair and it left my hair with more volume than it usually has. #LoveMyEcoHairBrush

One great ingredient to the #FrostyVoxBox was the McCormick Gourmet Thyme (see what I did there? :D). My favorite recipe to use with thyme is a hearty beef stew. This thyme makes a great addition to any recipe that calls for thyme. Very delicious. #McCormickGourmet

The Rimmel London products were potentially my favorite products. I am used to a liquid eyeliner, but the Rimmel Scandalizes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner blew my mind. It went on so smoothly and was perfectly dark without having to go over it again. I loved it! When the day was done, the Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover came in handy! I usually just use my facial cleanser to get all of my makeup off, but when using this product, I fell in love. It was not oily, nor did it burn like some eye makeup removers. These two products are slowly becoming part of my daily routine (for the days I actually wear makeup, anyway. :) )#Rimmel is great!

Last, but most certainly not least, is the Fruit Vines Bites. I was expecting them to taste just like twizzlers, but they are SO much better. This is coming from someone who LOVES twizzlers. I am definitely going to be on the lookout for this product in stores near me. They are packed with more flavor than you would expect from this sort of candy. They are definitely worth the try, if you are curious! They spoke to my #sweetside!

I hope you find this review useful when you are looking for more products to try out. All of them were very good and I loved them all! Hope you are all having a great holiday season and that you enjoy family time. :) God bless! If you have any prayer needs, please let me know!

With love,

Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment